Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Unexpected Visitors

I haven't practiced since Wednesday due to the unexpected early arrival of the ladies holiday. I actually woke up at my usual time on Thursday, debated whether or not to go to the shala, put on my clothes and then promptly crawled back into bed. When I do miss practice, the first day usually isn't so bad and it kind of feels a little bit like playing hooky from school. However, I find that there is a direct correlation between doing my daily practice and my ability to cope in a corporate environment. I didn't make it to the shala again this morning and by the second day of missing practice I'm all antsy and spastic and counting down the minutes until I can get back on the mat. Even though tomorrow is a Saturday and happens to be a moon day as well I think I'm going to try out a non-Ashtanga class at my studio. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment